You can learn more about cookies and their use in here: www.aboutcookies.org
The types of cookies that Manuel Estudillo use
STRICTLY REQUIRED COOKIES:
These cookies are necessary for the proper use of the Manuel Estudillobsite, allowing access to sections that have security filters. Without these cookies, many of the features would not be operating.
These cookies collect information about your use of the web make visits, pageviews eg, load errors ... is generic and anonymous, where no personal data is included, and information that identifies the visitors is collected; with the ultimate aim to improve the functioning of the website.
By visiting the Manuel Estudillo website, you accept the installation of these cookies on your device
These cookies allow recall information (such as your username, language or region in which it is located) and personal characteristics. For example, the ability to offer personalized content and information based on criteria you provided voluntarily. These cookies can also be used to remember the changes made to the text size, fonts and other customizable parts of the Manuel Estudillo site. They are also used to provide some requested services, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect anonymous and can not be folloManuel Estudillo by its activity on other Manuel Estudillo sites.
By visiting the Manuel Estudillo website, you accept the installation of these cookies on your device.
MANAGING THE COOKIES ON YOUR COMPUTER:
IF YOU WANT TO PERMIT USE OF OUR MANUEL ESTUDILLO’S WEB PRESENCE OF COOKIES, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
1. Upon opening the browser, click "Tools" on the top and select the tab "Options". Two. Among options, click "privacy." Three. Marca "enable cookie management."
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Upon opening the browser, click "Tools" on the top and select the tab "Options". Two. Check the tab "Privacy" making sure it is configured with a medium or loManuel Estudillor security. Three. If Internet settings are not mean they will be blocking cookies.
1. Upon opening the browser, click "Tools" on the top and select the tab "Options". Two. Choose the Privacy icon . 3 Click on cookies, marking "allow installation of cookies."
1. Upon opening the browser, click "Tools" on the top and select the tab "Options". Two. Click on the tab "Security" and check if "Block access to third-party cookies" is checked or not. Three. Click on "Save".
IF YOU HAVE A MAC AND WANT TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR COOKIES ON YOUR COMPUTER; PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 5.0 EN OSX
1. Enters "Explorer" and select "Preferences" from the navigation bar. Two. Patents scroll down until you see "Cookies" just below received files. Three. Marca "Do not ask again."
SAFARI EN OSX:
1. Enters Safari and select "Settings" in the navigation bar. Two. Click on the tab "Security" and marcae the "accept cookies" . 3 Selects the option "Only from the current Manuel Estudillosite I'm browsing".
MOZILLA Y NETSCAPE EN OSX
1. Enters "Mozilla" or "Netscape" and at the top of your browser, check the option for "Preferences" 2. Patents scroll down until you see "Cookies" below the "Privacy and Security". Three. Check "Allow access only cookies from the current site."
1. Enters "Opera" and select "Menu" and "Settings" in the navigation bar. Two. Choose "Preferences" and click on the tab "Advanced". Three. Check "Accept cookies.